LA GRANDE BERGERIE
- Reine Sammut's Michelin star restaurant and a more affordable bistro - La Cour de la Ferme.
- A local pizzeria in Lourmarin - great for kids (and adults)!
- A butcher's shop in Coustellet, with a great reataurant for lunch in the back.
- Eric Sapet's Michelin star restaurant - La Petite Maison - in Cucuron.
- L'Art Glacier - one of the greatest ice cream restaurants in France - great with kids.
- Le Castelas - a unique restaurant beyond the end of the road - a fantastic experience.
- Le Moulin de Lourmarin - wonderful setting with a new chef restoring its former glory.
- Le Puy des Arts - good wines, simple meals and a fantastic view over the valley.
- Le Jardin du Quai at L'Isle sur le Sorgue - Eating lunch in the garden of Daniel Hebert's restaurant will restore the stamina of those seeking antiques in this interesting town.